3.1 - Updated all pages from 1.0 and 2.0 to 3.0. Depreciated Internet Explorer and old versions of all browsers.
3.0 - More minimalist colour scheme, more useful buttons, more website content and support for TLS 1.3. Offloaded content to CDNs.
2.7.1 - Forced TLS 1.2, changed colour scheme and added a feedback site and scrolling photos. Updated framework
2.4 - Added a CartoDB Map as part of coursework
2.3 - Added dynamic streaming information
2.2 - Changed colours slightly and added YouTube and Reddit content
2.1.1 - Used Material Icons instead of text.
2.1 - Added CloudFlare SSL.
2.0 - Overhauled website. Now compliant with Material Design.
1.4.0 - .htaccess rewrite again, news feed, full AMP page, 404 page rewrite, Pepe, Salt Bae, Instagram integration, better blog
1.1.0 - MAJOR OVERHAUL - Pokemon GO content, Mystic background, 404 correction, .htaccess rewrite, mobile friendly, AMP compatibility
1.0 - Added PHP tracking code
Moved to Byet from 000webhost.
1.8.5 - Made another blog post
1.8 - Yes, I went back in time cos I realised I lost the file for the old webpage and restored a backup
3.0 - Made it a Google Chrome Error site
2.0 - Made it a redirect site to Never Gonna Give You Up
1.7.5 - Made another attempt to remove those fucking Hostinger ads
1.7 - Added a video at the bottom of site
1.5 - Added Changelog
1.4.5 - Added Blog Post
1.4 - Added a blog (yay a waste of my disk space!)
1.3.5 - Changed colour of top bar, added links, changed page content, added .html file
1.2 - Added links to top bar, added registration
1.1 - Entered beta, added top bar